A young woman who once wore a painful waist.

Homepage Forums Forum A young woman who once wore a painful waist.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    skyelasseter
    Participant

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>A young woman who once wore a painful waist trainer in a bid to hide her figure is now a slinky size 10 after starting the keto diet.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Rebecca Bennett-Formstone, 23, from Coventry, became so embarrassed of her 15st figure, that she bought a waist trainer to try and hide her frame.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She wore the corset during meals out or at work and when it became so painful that she couldn’t eat or sit down, she started the low-carb ketogenic diet in a last-ditch attempt how to get penis bigger slim down for her wedding last year.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> After starting on the keto diet as a last attempt to lose weight, when the waist trainer became too uncomfortable to wear, she lost an impressive five stone and is now a slinky size 10. Pictured wearing a slim fitting dress on holiday in Madeira </div> <noscript> After starting on the keto diet as a last attempt to lose weight, when the waist trainer became too uncomfortable to wear, she lost an impressive five stone and is now a slinky size 10. Pictured wearing a slim fitting dress on holiday in Madeira </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>After starting on the keto diet as a last attempt to lose weight, when the waist trainer became too uncomfortable to wear, she lost an impressive five stone and is now a slinky size 10.

Pictured wearing a slim fitting dress on holiday in Madeira</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> At her biggest Rebecca Bennett-Formstone, 23, from Coventry, weighed 15st and she would often wear a waist trainer to help shape her figure. Pictured on holiday wearing a waist trainer </div> <noscript> At her biggest Rebecca Bennett-Formstone, 23, from Coventry, weighed 15st and she would often wear a waist trainer to help shape her figure. Pictured on holiday wearing a waist trainer </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>At her biggest Rebecca Bennett-Formstone, 23, from Coventry, weighed 15st and she would often wear a waist trainer to help shape her figure.

Pictured on holiday wearing a waist trainer</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> She decided enough was enough and tried the diet in an attempt to slim down for her wedding last year to now husband James, 26 </div> <noscript> She decided enough was enough and tried the diet in an attempt to slim down for her wedding last year to now husband James, 26 </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>She decided enough was enough and tried the diet in an attempt to slim down for her wedding last year to now husband James, 26</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The brunette stuck to the diet and has since dropped five stone.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Clothing business owner Rebecca said: ‘I bought a waist trainer because I was told it would give me amazing curves and I began to wear it because I felt so self conscious of my own frame.</p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-24″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw femail half” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>Queen of the High Street! Kate Middleton chose £10 green…</span> <span>Mother, 29, who’s stopped by strangers because of her…</span>
  • </div>

<u><div class=”fb”></u>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=”share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I’d wear it two or three times a week – when I’d go out for a nice meal or under my work uniform – but it was so tight I felt like I couldn’t sit down and I wanted to take it off after 30 minutes.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I didn’t notice my weight as much until I got engaged and then I became more conscious that I was going to have to wear a big wedding dress if I didn’t lose weight.</p><div class=”art-ins mol-factbox femail” data-version=”2″ id=”mol-15c73d50-eb63-11ea-abcd-b3557171a032″ website 23, who wore painful waist trainer every day is now a size 10

ThomasDrync
Participant

blues felt bored one day, so he decided to shed light onto the guide how to get rough and tough in chatrooms for dummies for his secret crush..

ThomasDrync
Participant

It agree

BrandonRib
Participant

the rest of the shemales felt left out, they wanted a piece of the action, but there was only one she male for blues, she/he was the man/woman of his ever lasting dreams/nightmares.

ThomasDrync
Participant

Its not an easy one, and only members who have been around for a long time will remember her. Another hint her initials are JL

Williamabelp
Participant

I am going Barbados in July and wondering if anyone else is? Its not my first time but always find it more fun if you have people more of the same age around you? To go out and have fun with

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.