A young woman who once wore a painful waist.

Homepage Forums Forum A young woman who once wore a painful waist.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    skyelasseter
    Participant

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>A young woman who once wore a painful waist trainer in a bid to hide her figure is now a slinky size 10 after starting the keto diet.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Rebecca Bennett-Formstone, 23, from Coventry, became so embarrassed of her 15st figure, that she bought a waist trainer to try and hide her frame.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She wore the corset during meals out or at work and when it became so painful that she couldn’t eat or sit down, she started the low-carb ketogenic diet in a last-ditch attempt how to get penis bigger slim down for her wedding last year.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> After starting on the keto diet as a last attempt to lose weight, when the waist trainer became too uncomfortable to wear, she lost an impressive five stone and is now a slinky size 10. Pictured wearing a slim fitting dress on holiday in Madeira </div> <noscript> After starting on the keto diet as a last attempt to lose weight, when the waist trainer became too uncomfortable to wear, she lost an impressive five stone and is now a slinky size 10. Pictured wearing a slim fitting dress on holiday in Madeira </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>After starting on the keto diet as a last attempt to lose weight, when the waist trainer became too uncomfortable to wear, she lost an impressive five stone and is now a slinky size 10.

Pictured wearing a slim fitting dress on holiday in Madeira</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> At her biggest Rebecca Bennett-Formstone, 23, from Coventry, weighed 15st and she would often wear a waist trainer to help shape her figure. Pictured on holiday wearing a waist trainer </div> <noscript> At her biggest Rebecca Bennett-Formstone, 23, from Coventry, weighed 15st and she would often wear a waist trainer to help shape her figure. Pictured on holiday wearing a waist trainer </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>At her biggest Rebecca Bennett-Formstone, 23, from Coventry, weighed 15st and she would often wear a waist trainer to help shape her figure.

Pictured on holiday wearing a waist trainer</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> She decided enough was enough and tried the diet in an attempt to slim down for her wedding last year to now husband James, 26 </div> <noscript> She decided enough was enough and tried the diet in an attempt to slim down for her wedding last year to now husband James, 26 </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>She decided enough was enough and tried the diet in an attempt to slim down for her wedding last year to now husband James, 26</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The brunette stuck to the diet and has since dropped five stone.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Clothing business owner Rebecca said: ‘I bought a waist trainer because I was told it would give me amazing curves and I began to wear it because I felt so self conscious of my own frame.</p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-24″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw femail half” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>Queen of the High Street! Kate Middleton chose £10 green…</span> <span>Mother, 29, who’s stopped by strangers because of her…</span>
  • </div>

<u><div class=”fb”></u>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=”share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I’d wear it two or three times a week – when I’d go out for a nice meal or under my work uniform – but it was so tight I felt like I couldn’t sit down and I wanted to take it off after 30 minutes.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I didn’t notice my weight as much until I got engaged and then I became more conscious that I was going to have to wear a big wedding dress if I didn’t lose weight.</p><div class=”art-ins mol-factbox femail” data-version=”2″ id=”mol-15c73d50-eb63-11ea-abcd-b3557171a032″ website 23, who wore painful waist trainer every day is now a size 10

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.